This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to demonstrate senior leadership behaviour and personal and professional competence. Business ethics are also addressed in this unit.
It applies to individuals who have a role in inspiring and motivating others to achieve organisational goals and to model professionalism in their organisation and industry. Leadership is seen in the context of the organisational mission.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org