This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to sustain and develop an environment in which continuous improvement, innovation and learning are promoted and rewarded.
It applies to people with managerial responsibilities who aim to build a better and more effective work environment. Continuous improvement and innovation have links with the model of the learning organisation and people working at this level play an important role in building the culture, values and attitudes of the organisation.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com