This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to establish the strategic direction of the organisation, sustain competitive advantage and enhance competitiveness. It covers analysis and interpretation of relevant markets, capability assessment of the organisation and analysis of the organisation’s existing and potential competitors and allies. It also covers implementation of the strategic plan and developing specific actions and initiatives that will be undertaken by people working in various roles.
It applies to individuals working in senior roles in the organisation who have responsibility for ensuring that the organisation is positioned to ensure its long-term viability and success.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com