This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to run a business operation and covers the steps required to develop and implement a business plan.
It applies to individuals who are running an organisation or who take a senior role in determining the effective functioning and success of the organisation. As such, they may oversee the work of a number of teams and other managers.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com