This unit identifies the skills and knowledge required to consult with stakeholders to develop, implement and evaluate corporate social responsibility policy in an organisation.
It applies to individuals working in senior roles in diverse contexts who have responsibility for ensuring an organisation is positioned to ensure its long-term viability and success.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org