This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to analyse consumer behaviour for specific markets and specific needs.
It applies to individuals who need to analyse consumer behaviour to examine factors that impact decisions to purchase products or services. Having thoroughly analysed consumer attitudes and behaviour, recommendations can be made on marketing strategies to increase consumption of the product or service being marketed.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Business Development – Marketing
|Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBMKG402B - Analyse consumer behaviour for specific markets
||Updated to meet Standards for Training Packages
|Is superseded by BSBMKG419 - Analyse consumer behaviour
||Updated to incorporate digital market aspects
Contains the following documents
- New Assessment Criteria and Definitions (in MS Word Format)
- New Evidence Document (in MS Word Format)
- Instructor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Improved Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org