This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to prepare electronic advertisements for use in internet, email or facsimile marketing communications, and to evaluate their effectiveness in achieving marketing objectives.
It applies to individuals working in promotional roles who are required to use electronic communications and existing business websites to effectively convey marketing communications and achieve marketing objectives in accordance with marketing or e-marketing plans.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Business Development – Marketing
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org