This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to plan, implement and manage basic marketing and promotional activities. It is a foundation unit covering general and basic marketing and promotional activities that do not require detailed or complex planning or implementation.
It applies to people with no previous experience in marketing. It could be undertaken as part of a broader role of a person in a small enterprise, or as part of a marketing plan for a larger enterprise.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Business Development – Marketing
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org