This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to conduct an analysis of market data in order to determine organisational and competitor business performance and to prepare market and business forecasts. The information assists in developing an organisation’s marketing plan and to determine the current or potential future success of marketing strategies.
This unit applies to marketing professionals who use statistical techniques to analyse organisational and competitor marketing performance and to interpret new and emerging trends when forecasting future business needs.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Business Development – Marketing
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org