This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify, plan and promote a strategy to measure effectiveness of marketing activities using a range of marketing metrics.
It applies to individuals working in a marketing operations or supervisory role within a marketing team responsible for using and reporting measurements of marketing effectiveness. They may work in small, medium or large enterprises and in a variety of industries.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Business Development – Marketing
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com