This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify and evaluate the range of marketing communication options and media, to design an integrated marketing communication plan, and to develop a marketing communication brief and creative brief reflecting client needs and preferences.
It applies to individuals working in a supervisory or management marketing or advertising role, within a marketing or advertising team or media organisation.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Business Development – Marketing
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com