This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to strategically manage the marketing process and marketing personnel within an organisation.
It applies to senior personnel who are responsible for managing the overall marketing process of an organisation, and for managing marketing personnel. Typically they manage a portfolio of products or services across the organisation, rather than a single product or a few products.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Business Development – Marketing
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org