This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to evaluate the international environment, identify market factors and risks, and to assess viability of international marketing opportunities.
It applies to experienced individuals who use specialised knowledge to evaluate the international business environment in preparation for entering an international or export market for the first time, or to identify new marketing opportunities in markets in which their organisation already has a presence.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Business Development – Marketing
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com