This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to formulate, assess, strategically manage, evaluate and improve international marketing programs.
It applies to experienced individuals who are required to manage a team and are responsible for evaluating international marketing opportunities, setting marketing objectives and determining approach and operational structure for an organisation marketing internationally.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Business Development – Marketing
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com