This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to assist with aspects of risk management in a project. It specifically involves planning for, controlling and reviewing risks associated with the project, and assisting in this process where required.
It applies to individuals who are project practitioners working in a project support role.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Project Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com