This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to assist with procurement for a project. It involves identifying procurement requirements, assisting with supplier selection, conducting procurement activities, and assisting with procurement finalisation activities for the project.
It applies to individuals who are project practitioners working in a project support role. The individual may be operating in a large or small organisation, and applying skills in the context of enterprise projects.
The project practitioner may be part of a project team under the direction of a project manager, or may work as part of a smaller scale, self-directed team.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of endorsement.
Management and Leadership – Project Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org