This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to manage quality within projects. It covers determining quality requirements, implementing quality assurance processes, and using review and evaluation to make quality improvements in current and future projects.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of endorsement.
Application of the Unit
This unit applies to an individual who is clearly and solely responsible for the management and leadership of a complex project, either as an employee of an organisation or an external consultant.
In the context of this unit a complex project is defined as a project which involves:
- the need for a comprehensive and multi faceted project plan
- the need for a formal internal or external communications strategy
- a dedicated and diverse project budget
- multiple administrative components
- multiple operational components
- a wide range of stakeholders
- a project operations team.
The functions performed by a program manager to manage quality within multiple projects are addressed in BSBPMG605A Direct quality management of a project program.
|Is superseded by and equivalent to BSBPMG513 - Manage project quality
||Updated to meet Standards for Training Packages
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org