This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to manage risk within a project to avoid adverse effects on project outcomes. It covers determining, monitoring and controlling project risks, and assessing risk management outcomes.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of endorsement.
Application of the unit
This unit applies to an individual who is clearly and solely responsible for the management and leadership of a complex project, either as an employee of an organisation or an external consultant.
In the context of this unit a complex project is defined as a project which involves:
- the need for a comprehensive and multi faceted project plan
- the need for a formal internal or external communications strategy
- a dedicated and diverse project budget
- multiple administrative components
- multiple operational components
- a wide range of stakeholders
- a project operations team.
The functions performed by a program manager to manage risk within multiple projects are addressed in BSBPMG608A Direct risk management of a project program.
|Is superseded by and equivalent to BSBPMG517 - Manage project risk
||Updated to meet Standards for Training Packages
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com