This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to manage time during projects. It involves determining and implementing the project schedule, and assessing time management outcomes.
It applies to individuals responsible for managing and leading a project in an organisation, business, or as a consultant.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Project Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Marking Guide
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com