This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to manage quality within projects. It involves determining quality requirements, implementing quality control and assurance processes, and using review and evaluation to make quality improvements in current and future projects.
It applies to individuals responsible for managing and leading a project in an organisation, business, or as a consultant.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Project Management
|Supersedes BSBPMG505A - Manage project quality
||New unit code. Revised and updated unit descriptor and application of unit section. New performance criteria 1.1 to 1.5 Substantially rewritten and clarified performance criteria. Expanded and updated required knowledge section. Expanded and updated range statement. Updated and clarified evidence guide. Removed assessment requirement for ‘multiple complex projects’.
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Marking Guide
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com