This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to manage risks that may impact achievement of project objectives. It involves identifying, analysing, treating and monitoring project risks, and assessing risk management outcomes.
It applies to individuals responsible for managing and leading a project in an organisation, business, or as a consultant.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Project Management
|Supersedes BSBPMG508A - Manage project risk
||New unit code. Revised and updated unit descriptor and application of unit section. Rewritten elements and performance criteria in line with Australian and international risk management standards. Clarified required skills and knowledge. Expanded and updated range statement. Updated and clarified evidence guide. Removed assessment requirement for ‘multiple complex projects’.
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org