This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify suppliers, determine procurement methods, establish a plan and prepare for procurement activities.
It applies to individuals who are required to plan for complex procurement activities through the identification of materials and services to support organisation strategies.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Administration – Procurement and Contracting
|Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBPUR401 - Plan purchasing
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org