This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to provide advice and information within an organisation about the development and distribution of its products and services.
It applies to individuals who apply a broad range of administrative competencies in varied work contexts, using some discretion and judgement and who may provide technical advice and support to a team.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Industry Capability – Product Skills and Advice
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com