This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to manage the design, production, implementation and evaluation of public relations publications in accordance with organisational requirements.
It applies to individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base in advertising management and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that advertising functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area. In this role, individuals may either manage the publication process independently or coordinate the activities of people working under their supervision.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Business Development – Public Relations
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org