This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to prepare invitations to offer, identify suppliers, issue invitations to offer, and prepare purchase recommendations.
It applies to individuals who are required to prepare for complex purchasing agreements up to and including the point at which the organisation selects, without prejudice, a supplier.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Administration – Purchasing and Contracting
|Is superseded by and equivalent to BSBPRC401 - Plan procurement
|Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBPUR401B - Plan purchasing
||Updated to meet Standards for Training Packages
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com