This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to establish, maintain and improve client relationships and to actively participate in networks to support attainment of key business outcomes.
It applies to individuals such as marketing and sales professionals who depend on excellent interpersonal relationships and communication skills to achieve outcomes but may also apply to other individuals working in any industry.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Stakeholder Relations – Relationship Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org