This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to gather, organise, analyse and present workplace information using available systems and sources. This includes identifying research requirements and sources of information, applying information to a set of facts, evaluating the quality and reliability of the information, and preparing and producing reports.
It applies to individuals in roles in which they are required to apply their broad knowledge of the work environment to analysis and research tasks, evaluate information from a variety of sources and apply solutions to a range of predictable and unpredictable problems.
No licensing, legislation or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Knowledge Management – Research
|Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBRES401 - Analyse and present research information
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com