This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to set up the operational frameworks for the creation, capture and use of records and to monitor and review these frameworks and activities within a business or records system of a specific business domain.
It applies to individuals who work closely with other staff members in an organisation and may also have a degree of individual responsibility and autonomy. They use a range of organisational, analytical and managerial techniques to perform their work in business and records systems or in specialist recordkeeping environments, such as archives.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Knowledge Management – Recordkeeping
Contains the following documents
- New Assessment Criteria and Definitions (in MS Word Format)
- New Evidence Document (in MS Word Format)
- Instructor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Improved Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
For more information please contact us on email@example.com