This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify risks and to apply established risk management processes to a defined area of operations that are within the responsibilities and obligations of the role.
It applies to individuals with a broad knowledge of risk analysis or project management who contribute well developed skills in creating solutions to unpredictable problems through analysis and evaluation of information from a variety of sources. They may have responsibility to provide guidance or to delegate aspects of these tasks to others.
In this unit, risks applicable within own work responsibilities and area of operation, may include projects being undertaken individually or by a team, or operations within a section of the organisation.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Regulation, Licensing and Risk – Risk Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com