This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to plan, implement, direct and evaluate sales team activities.
It applies to individuals working in a supervisory or managerial sales role who provide leadership to a sales team to increase the effectiveness of their performance.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication
Business Development – Sales
Contains the following documents
- New Assessment Criteria and Definitions (in MS Word Format)
- New Evidence Document (in MS Word Format)
- Instructor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Improved Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
For more information please contact us on email@example.com