This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to assess and prioritise risks and identify and comply with all regulations affecting the business.
It applies to individuals operating a small business or setting up a department within a larger organisation, who are skilled at communicating and interpreting legislation and regulations.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Small and Micro Business
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org