This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to research and develop an integrated business plan for achieving business goals and objectives.
It applies to individuals who operate a small business that operates independently, or as part of a larger organisation. Individuals in this role interpret business information and numerical data competently and are skilled communicators.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Small and Micro Business
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org