This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to evaluate and develop small business operations.
It applies to individuals who operate a small business which stands alone, or that is part of a department within a larger organisation. Individuals in this role use problem-solving skills and take responsibility for developing approaches to evaluating and developing business operations.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Small and Micro Business
|Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBSMB405 - Monitor and manage small business operations
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org