This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to implement and review financial management strategies on a regular basis, including by using new and emerging digital technologies.
It applies to individuals who operate a small business that stands alone, or that is part of a department within a larger organisation. Individuals in this role interpret financial reports and other numerical data to develop financial management strategies.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Small and Micro Business
|Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBSMB406 - Manage small business finances
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com