This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to effectively analyse the workplace in relation to environmentally sustainable work practices and to implement improvements and monitor their effectiveness.
It applies to individuals with responsibility for a specific area of work or who lead a work group or team and addresses the knowledge, processes and techniques necessary to implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices, including the development of processes and tools.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Industry Capability – Sustainability
|Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBSUS301A - Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
||Updated to meet Standards for Training Packages
|Is superseded by and equivalent to BSBSUS401 - Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
||Recoded to meet AQF standards
Contains the following documents
- New Assessment Criteria and Definitions (in MS Word Format)
- New Evidence Document (in MS Word Format)
- Instructor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Improved Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org