This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to contribute to the systematic management of work health and safety (WHS) risk.
It applies to individuals who provide specialised knowledge, systematic approaches and guidance to a range of personnel.
NOTE: The terms 'occupational health and safety' (OHS) and 'work health and safety' (WHS) are equivalent and generally either can be used in the workplace. In jurisdictions where the National Model WHS Legislation has not been implemented RTOs are advised to contextualise the unit of competency by referring to the existing State/Territory OHS legislative requirements.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Regulation, Licensing and Risk – Work Health and Safety
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com