This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to seek feedback for performance improvement and use current technology appropriate to the task.
It applies to individuals working under direct supervision who develop basic skills and knowledge for working in a broad range of settings.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Industry Capability – Workplace Effectiveness
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org