This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to work cooperatively with others and deal effectively with issues, problems and conflict.
It applies to individuals who perform a range of routine tasks using a limited range of practical skills, and a fundamental knowledge of teamwork in a defined context under direct supervision or with limited individual responsibility.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Industry Capability – Workplace Effectiveness
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com