This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to select and use computer software and organise electronic information and data.
It applies to individuals who apply a limited range of practical skills with a fundamental knowledge of equipment use and the organisation of data in a defined context, under direct supervision or with limited individual responsibility.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Industry Capability – Workplace Effectiveness
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org