This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify signs and sources of stress within job roles and according to key performance indicators (KPIs). Management strategies to aid recovery from stressful situations are also essential.
It applies to individuals who work at a managerial level, have excellent communication skills and apply knowledge of organisational policies, occupational health and safety (OHS) and other relevant legislation.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Industry Capability – Workplace Effectiveness
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com