This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to interpret a creative brief and evaluate a range of innovative options to write persuasive copy.
It applies to individuals who use well-developed advertising skills and a broad knowledge base to communicate messages in a wide range of contexts. In this role, individuals may develop copy individually or may work in a supervisory, management or freelancing capacity coordinating a team of writers.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Communication – Writing
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com