This unit describes the skills and knowledge to provide services to an older person. It involves following and contributing to an established individual plan.
This unit applies to workers in a residential or community context, or those in personal care or support services that work with older people. Work performed requires some discretion and judgement and is carried out under regular direct or indirect supervision.
|Supersedes CHCAC412B - Provide services to older people with complex needs
||This version was released in CHC Community Services Training Package release 2.0 and meets the requirements of the 2012 Standards for Training Packages. Significant change to the elements and performance criteria. New evidence requirements for assessment including volume and frequency requirements. Removed pre-requisites. Significant changes to knowledge evidence.
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org