This unit describes the skills and knowledge to deliver and maintain a high standard of service.
This unit applies to workers in a range of community services and health contexts where direct support services are provided. Work performed requires some discretion and judgement and may be carried out under regular direct or indirect supervision.
|Supersedes HLTCSD201D - Maintain high standard of client service
||This version was released in CHC Community Services Training Package release 2.0 and meets the requirements of the 2012 Standards for Training Packages. Significant change to the elements and performance criteria. New evidence requirements for assessment including volume and frequency requirements. Significant changes to knowledge evidence.
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com