This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to assist with supporting the ongoing skill development of a person with disability. It involves following and contributing to an established individual plan and using a positive, strengths-based approach.
This unit applies to individuals who work with people with disability in a range of community services and health contexts. Work performed requires some discretion and judgement and may be carried out under regular direct or indirect supervision.
|Supersedes CHCDIS323A - Contribute to skill development and maintenance
||This version was released in CHC Community Services Training Package release 2.0 and meets the requirements of the 2012 Standards for Training Packages. Significant change to the elements and performance criteria. New evidence requirements for assessment including volume and frequency requirements. Significant changes to knowledge evidence.
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com