This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to develop, implement and monitor service responses with a person with disability. Work is undertaken within a legislative and ethical framework to ensure the provision of high quality, person-centred service delivery which supports the person’s aspirations, needs, rights and interests.
This unit applies to workers in varied disability service contexts. Work performed requires a range of well developed, person-centred skills where some discretion and judgement is required and workers will take responsibility for their own outputs.
|Supersedes CHCDIS511A - Coordinate services for people with disabilities
||This version was released in CHC Community Services Training Package release 2.0 and meets the requirements of the 2012 Standards for Training Packages. Significant changes to the elements and performance criteria. New evidence requirements for assessment including volume and frequency requirements. Minimum work hours added. Significant changes to knowledge evidence.
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Marking Guide
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org