This unit describes the skills and knowledge to ensure the health and safety of children.
This unit applies to educators working in a variety of education and care services.
|Supersedes CHCCN301C - Ensure the health and safety of children
||This version was released in CHC Community Services Training Package release 1.0 and meets the requirements of the New Standards for Training Packages. Significant changes to elements and performance criteria. New evidence requirements for assessment including volume and frequency requirements.
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org