This unit describes the skill and knowledge required to identify specific issues and provide appropriate pastoral and spiritual support to a range of clients. Work may be either in a paid or volunteer capacity, across a range of contexts.
This unit applies to workers who operate under professional supervision and mentoring by senior workers and/or within the lines of authority of the organisation or belief system.
Contains the following documents
- New Assessment Criteria and Definitions (in MS Word Format)
- New Evidence Document (in MS Word Format)
- Instructor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Improved Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org