This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to work within an established child protection framework. It also covers standard protocols to maintain a safe environment for children and young people.
This unit applies to a range of child protection work occurring in an interagency framework of practice.
|Supersedes CHCPROT429A - Work collaboratively to maintain a child safe environment
||This version was released in CHC Community Services Training Package release 1.0 and meets the requirements of the New Standards for Training Packages.
|Supersedes CHCRF301E - Work effectively with families to care for the child
||This version was released in CHC Community ServicesTraining Package release 1.0 and meets the requirements of the New Standards for Training Packages.
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org