This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to clean wet areas, including bathrooms, toilets, change rooms and laundries and their associated fixtures and fittings, so that they are free from soil, odour and hazards. The unit covers assessing the extent of cleaning required; selecting required equipment, chemicals and methods; and performing the cleaning task safely and efficiently.
The unit supports cleaners who work alone or in teams. It applies in a range of commercial and residential work sites.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory, or certification requirements apply to this unit of competency at the time of endorsement.
|Supersedes and is equivalent to CPPCLO2017A - Clean wet areas
||Replaces superseded equivalent CPPCLO2017A Clean wet areas.
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org