This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to carry out general cleaning duties. It requires the ability to set up cleaning equipment and to safely clean premises and equipment using resources efficiently to reduce negative environmental impacts.
The unit applies to people responsible for general cleaning duties in any industry context. They work under supervision and usually as part of a team.
No occupational licensing, certification or specific legislative requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
|Supersedes and is equivalent to SITHACS101 - Clean premises and equipment
||• Equivalent •Unit updated to meet the Standards for Training Packages.
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org